The KBCS Audio Archive Player
The KBCS audio archive player allows you to listen to any program heard on KBCS in the past two weeks. (The two-week limit was mandated by Congress in the 1998 Digital Millennium Copyright Act.)
To use the player, simply select the date of the program you wish to listen to, then click the program name from the list of available shows. (If the program is not listed, no archived audio is available at this time.)
Click the speaker icon to begin playback.
Archive is only available after the program comes to an end, NOT at the end of each hour.
1. Make sure pop-ups are not disabled in your browser.
- Consult your browser’s help menu to enable pop-ups.
3. Make sure you have the most recent version of your browser. Links for some common browsers:
- Firefox: http://www.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/fx
- Google Chrome: http://www.google.com/chrome
- Internet Explorer: http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/internet-explorer/download-ie
- K-Meleon http://kmeleon.sourceforge.net
- Opera: http://opera.com
- Puffin: http://www.puffinbrowser.com/index.php
- Rekonq: http://rekonq.kde.org
- Safari: http://www.apple.com/support/safari