Associate Director of Development
The BC Foundation and KBCS seek a creative fundraising professional with experience in public media fund raising. KBCS is a highly valued community resource for independent media and alternative music in the Seattle market. KBCS is a self-support division of Bellevue College (BC).
This full time permanent position in the BC Foundation assigned to KBCS is responsible for progressively increasing the KBCS’s membership and annual gift revenue; providing leadership and direction to all aspects of membership including database management, member communications, customer service, fund drive management, and other areas as they pertain to fundraising. The Associate Director of Development – KBCS is a key part of the BC Foundation and KBCS Management Team.
- Bachelors degree or equivalent.
- Four to five years of progressive experience in a membership or annual giving office, preferably public media environment.
- Two years of work experience in planning and implementing effective fund drive efforts.
- Excellent computer skills, including previous experience working with Raiser’s Edge or another constituent management system.
- A passion for the value of community-based public radio.
- Experience with direct mail and social media campaigns.
- Excellent organizational skills.
The full job description and application process is located here.