Impacts of the Comcast/Time Warner Merger
April 23, 2014 - 12:59 pm
Many consumers and business advocates have a lot to say about the Comcast Time Warner merger announcement. When Comcast buys out Time Warner, the two combined would have 30 million cable subscribers and would control close to half of the internet connections in the United States. Music + Ideas host, Sonya Green hosts a discussion on the impacts of the proposed time Warner merger on local consumers and broadband service businesses.
- Bill Schreier – Writer for Crosscut.dot Contributor of Geekwire and former Chief Technology Officer at the City of Seattle
- Susan Crawford – Visiting Professor at Harvard Law School and Columnist for Bloomberg View
- Steve Weed – Founder and CEO of WAVE Broadband
- Top Ten April 14th – 20th:
- Top Ten April 21st – 27th: